Dr. Gary Kracoff is a registered pharmacist with a doctorate in naturopathic medicine who provides in-depth consultation services at Johnson Compounding & Wellness.
Gary’s guiding philosophy is to treat the person as a whole, not to chase symptoms. He focuses on finding the “why” to what is happening physically and mentally, and works with individuals to restore balance in the body.
- First do no harm
- Responsible practitioners of natural medicine do not use harmful, artificial substances nor do they use invasive procedures, such as surgery.
- Recognize the power of nature
- It is beneficial to understand and utilize the body’s innate capacity for self-healing. Clients are educated in creating external and internal environments conducive to healing.
- Teach methods of being healthy
- Your consultation will provide insights on how to achieve and maintain good health.
- Honor the total person
- A person is never simply a headache, or a backache, or a sore throat. Except in the the case of acute injury, seldom does any problem occur in isolation. People are interconnected physical, mental and spiritual beings, and that one “dis-ease” affects all areas of life.
- Prevent “dis-ease
- In teaching clients how to create homeostatic balance; our goal is to help others achieve future health as well.